CR management at LOWA has been organisationally placed with the company’s management team. This enables LOWA to identify areas with improvement potential and to derive and implement corresponding measures.
Alexander Nicolai is the corporate responsibility officer of the company’s management team and oversees all CR activities. The CR manager is Ingmar Anderson, a full-time employee who reports directly to the management team.
The department heads for CR-relevant activities and measures also work at the company’s headquarters in the Bavarian town of Jetzendorf. They serve as contact partners for the CR manager and coordinate the implementation of the CR program assigned to their departments.
Both headquarters locations of LOWA Sportschuhe GmbH are integrated into CR management:
- Hauptstraße 16 and 19, 85305 Jetzendorf
- Aichacher Straße 3, 85305 Jetzendorf-Priel
The key components of LOWA’s CR management comprise:
- Company mission statement as guiding principle
- CR responsibility at all levels, including the management team
- Internal audits to identify improvement potential
- Evaluation of CR management by the management team
- Key performance indicators for all fields of activity
- Company CR programme as a checklist of goals and targets
- Transparent information concerning all relevant stakeholders
The company’s production sites in Slovakia, Italy, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Croatia and the Czech Republic are, of course, integrated into the CR process as well.